February 19, 2014

Theater outfits


Hello everyone , long time without written.
I know that going to the theater requires a very formal dress code, but the reality is that in Panama there are not many theaters that require such fancy clothes, most are small theaters.
As a child I always liked going to the theater with my mom, especially as ABA with good drama and comedy type. This time I decided to go with some friends to the theater, and I thought... what am I gonna wear? obviously not very formal, but not too casual, we have to give value to this kind of things!
So well, here I am , giving you my opinion of how to dress to go to the theater, a theater not as flashy, in a friends night.

First of all , what I would use :
A simple shirt to add an item like a necklace to call more attention.

A pants or jeans, or a skater skirt.
from Pull & Bear

A statement necklace.
From Bershka

I would use comfortable shoes , but if you want, you can wear heels to stylize it.
Imagen 1 de SANDALIA TACÓN ANCHO PIEL de Zara
From Zara

A comfortable purse.
From Forever21

And that would be all.
Hope this helps

Hola a todos, mucho tiempo sin escribir.
Sé que ir al teatro requiere como un codigo de vestir muy formal, pero la realidad es que en Panamá, no hay muchos teatros que exijan una ropa tan elegante, lo que mas abunda son teatros pequeños. 
Desde niña siempre me ha gustado ir al teatro con mi mamá, sobretodo cuando son tipo ABA, con un buen drama y tipo comedia. En esta ocasion decidi salir con unas amigas al teatro, y pensé... ¿Qué me voy a poner? obviamente no muy formal, pero tampoco informal, Hay que darle valor a las cosas!
Asi que bueno, aqui estoy, dandoles mi opinion de como vestirse para ir al teatro, un teatro no tan ostentoso, en una noche de amigas.

Primero que todo, lo que yo usaria:
Una blusa sencilla para poder agregarle una prenda que llame mas la atención.
Un pantalon, o jeans, o una falda tipo skater.
Un collar statement.
Yo utilizaria zapatos comodos, pero si quieres puedes usar tacones para estilizarlo.
Una cartera comoda.

Y eso seria todo.
Espero que les sirva


No comments: