May 12, 2012

Adding the icing

Hi everyone, today I made cupcakes to make a video for a contest. And being honest I had never made ​​or edited a video, but I liked the idea of ​​making videos, I think I have to try it more often, I say I love taking pictures but I feel that videos are pretty fun and can be very creative.
And how would you do your first video?
(this is another video).

Hola a todos, hoy hice cupcakes para hacer un video para un concurso. Y la verdad jamas habia hecho ni editado un video, pero me ha gustado mucho la idea de hacer videos, creo que tengo que intentar hacerlo mas seguido, digo me encanta tomar fotos pero siento que los videos son bastante divertidos y pueden ser muy creativos. 
Y cuentenme cómo harian ustedes su primer video?
(este es otro video aparte al que hice para el concurso).








https://vimeo.com/42059029 Warch the video

No comments: