June 10, 2012

Photoshoot

Hi all, I hope you had a good weekend. And well I tell you that my vacations finished already and I feel rested enough, but not so good. I want to share with you a photo shoot I made to a friend for my new franchise, {I like the sound of that} and that in addition to Ali's Sweet cupcakes my little business of cakes, I've also decided to take photos and my signature is called Alejandra Barahona Photography, at the beginning, it did not convince me that much but it ended liking me. I thought in Ali's Sweet Pictures, Ali's sweet cupcakes and well I left it. Here I leave some pictures of my last photo shoot.

Hola a todos, espero que hayan pasado un buen fin de semana. Y pues les cuento, que ya se acabaron mis vacaciones y no siento haber descansado lo suficiente, pero bueno ni modo. Les queria enseñar una sesion que le hice a un amigo para mi nueva franquicia, {me gusta como suena eso} ya que ademas de Ali's Sweet cupcakes mi pequeño negocio de dulces tambien he decidido tomar fotos y mi firma se llama Alejandra Barahona Photography, al principio no me convencia mucho el nombre, pero nose como termino gustandome. Pense en Ali's Sweet Pictures, Ali's sweet cupcakes photography y bueno se quedo ese.
Aqui les dejo las fotos de mi ultima sesion de fotos.













No comments: