June 7, 2012

Photo Editing

Hello everyone, today I want to ask you for help. Some time ago, I used picnik to edit photos, then I learned to use it to put the logo on my photos of cupcakes. But now that I have no hill like putting a logo to my photos taken in photo shoots. So I'm stressed out looking for a photo editing program that has the same or a similar source as PICNIK to add a logo to my photos.
I would love your help. Thank you.


Hola a todos, pues hoy les queria pedir ayuda. Hace un tiempo utilizaba picnik para editar fotos, despues aprendi a utilizarlo para ponerle el logo a mis fotos de cupcakes. Pero ahora que cerro no tengo como ponerle un logo a mis fotos tomadas en sesiones fotograficas. Asi que ando estresada buscando un programa para editar fotos que tenga la misma fuente o alguna parecida para poder agregarle un logo a mis fotos.
Me gustaria mucho su ayuda. Gracias.




No comments: