March 6, 2012

What should I wear

Hi everyone, well, let me tell you what is this post about. For a time, I keep in a folder called "what should I wear" in which I store photos of bloggers with clothes that catch my attention! But on this occasion I would like to talk about what should you keep in your purse, for example I'm not accustomed to using giant purses so a flats will never fit in my purse. But just look, so here you can make a little list of what should always carry in your purse so that they lack nothing.

Hola a todos, pues les cuento de que se trata esta entrada. Desde hace un tiempo, guardo en una carpeta llamada "what should I wear" en la que guardo fotos de bloggers con ropas que me llaman la atencion! Pero en esta ocasion me gustaria hablarles sobre que uno deberia llevar en su cartera, yo por ejemplo no estoy muy acostumbrada a usar carteras gigantes por lo que unas flats jamas cabrian en mi bolso. Pero igual miren, asi pueden hacer una listita de lo que siempre deberian llevar en su cartera para que no les falte nada.
According to Cupcakes and Cashmere you should always carry: your wallet, a card index, sunglasses, an iphone 4S, your ipad (if you have), a pen with a notebook, the keys of your house, a makeup kit, POSTIES, gum, among other things.
Segun Cupcakes and cashmere siempre deberias llevar: tu wallet, un tarjetero, lentes de sol, un iphone 4s, tu ipad(si es que tienes), una pluma con su libreta, las llaves de tu casa, un estuche de maquillaje, posties, chicle, entre otras cosas.

And according to Juli photo diary you should always carry: your phone, ipod, makeup bag, wallet, sunglasses (Ray Ban), agenda (coincidentally is also my agenda, CoheloPaulo), glasses to see (if you need) keys, mints, perfumes, and flats (if you're using heels ).
Y segun Juli photo diary siempre deberias llevar: tu celular, ipod, estuche de maquillaje, wallet, lentes de sol(Ray Ban), agenda(coincidentemente mi agenda tambien es de Paulo Cohelo), lentes para ver(si es que necesitas), llaves, mentitas, perfumes, y flats(si es que estas usando tacones).

And tell me what you carry in your purse/Y cuentame que cargas en tu bolso.

3 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I did an post like this, I love seeing what girls have in their bags.

You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
Tereza
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ohh thanks soo much! Yeahh i love to see that too! I'm alredy following you! Thanks again :D

xxyy said...

love the bag.xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/